Division of Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
The physicians of the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility of Beth Israel Medical Center treat couples and individuals with compassion and personalized care, as they guide them on the path to achieving reproductive success. Serving as the Department of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility of the seven hospital campuses of Mount Sinai Health System, the team provides fertility care as part of Reproductive Medicine Associates of New York, a world renowned IVF center acknowledged for achieving success rates that exceed the national average year after year according to SART data.
RMA of New York physicians offer treatments and procedures including:
- Female and Male Reproductive Consultations
- Surgery for fibroids, polyps, endometriosis, and other issues
- Intrauterine Insemination
- IVF – ET (in vitro fertilization – embryo transfer)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Blastocyst Culture and Transfer
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Comprehensive Chromosome Screening (CCS)
- Embryo Cryopreservation
- Egg Donation
- Fertility Preservation through Egg Freezing (oocyte cryopreservation)
- Third Party Reproduction, including specialized care for LGBTQ individuals, couples and single parents to be
RMA of New York also offers access to a full integrative care team, including private counseling, support groups and nutritional guidance services. Learn more at www.rmany.com, click to make an appointment, or call 212-756-5777.